Re-opening can be confusing. See what I’ve planned to keep you safe.
- Government regulations require wearing a facemask indoors, I follow that protocol. I have disposable masks if needed.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for you in the foyer when you enter and leave.
- If possible, reserve early appointments for elderly, autoimmune compromised, or pregnant.
- If you’re early for your Massage, to ensure social distancing, please wait in the studio across the hall.
- A trained professional thoroughly cleans, disinfects, and sanitizes the massage room and communal areas.
- All services, except massage therapy, can be provided online!
Rescheduling/Cancellation Policy: Don’t feel obligated to come if you suddenly don’t feel well. I would love to see you but, I appreciate that you reschedule when feeling sick. or have been exposed to any COVID19 symptoms within the last 72 hours. Don’t worry about your appointment! Email me, and I’ll take care of it. There will be NO cancellation fee. Keeping healthy is most important.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Whether you’re interested in Massage Therapy, Functional Nutrition Counseling or would like to work with me as your Doula, I’ll provide the emotional, educational and physical support you need. My diversity in training and years of experience allow me to offer a bio-individual experience for you and your family.